WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
TYPES OF COOKIES
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies ensure that our webshop
Wellnesstea.be functions well. Some examples of this are:
- Remembering and saving the items you add to your wishlist;
- Notify an unfinished order so that you do not lose the items in the shopping cart;
- Saved browser settings so that you can view our webshop optimally on your screen;
- The ability to save your login details so you don't have to re-enter them every time;
- The ability to respond to messages in our web store;
- An even load on the website so that it is easily accessible and continues to work optimally;
- Tracking possible abuse or possible problems in our webshop, for example by registering successive failed login attempts.
We use, with the help of third parties, analytical cookies to investigate store usage. These statistics give us insight into, among other things, how often we are visited and where we can improve our webshop. This way we can continuously optimize the experience with our webshop. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- Technical features, such as the browser you are using.
- From which page you came to the webshop;
- When and for how long you visit or use the webshop;
- Which pages you visit in our webshop.
We use these cookies, for example, to:
- Keep track of the number of visitors to our web store;
- Which products are most searched for on our website;
- To measure how long a visit lasts;
- Determine in which order a visitor visits the different pages of our web store.